Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sands may refer to:
- Multiple types of sand, granular material.
Sands or The Sands may also refer to:
Casinos and resorts
- Las Vegas Sands, a casino development company
- Marina Bay Sands, in Singapore
- Sands Atlantic City, a closed hotel/casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem, casino and resort in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (now under new ownership as Wind Creek Casino)
- Sands Expo and Convention Center, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sands Hotel, a closed hotel/casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sands Macau, a casino in Macau
- Sands Regency, in Reno, Nevada
- USNS Sands (T-AGOR-6), an oceanographic research ship that served the U.S. Navy
- USS Sands (DD-243/APD-13), destroyer in the U.S. Navy
- SANDS, acronym of Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society, a UK charity
- David Sands, a convenience store chain, based in Fife and Perthshire, Scotland
- Inspector Sands or Mr Sands, an emergency code word used in public transport systems in the United Kingdom
- Sands School, an alternative, democratic school in the UK
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.